The Groswaddle helps young babies feel warm and secure, just like when they were in mummy's tummy. They are perfectly shaped to go round your baby with no need for poppers, Velcro® or ties and the potential for over-tight swaddling that they can cause. With the Groswaddle your newborn baby feels cuddled and safe, a feeling that promotes a good night's sleep for baby and mum alike!
- Machine washable
- Supersoft 100% cotton wrap
- Suitable from birth (up to 14lbs/6.5kg)
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Suitable for over or underarm swaddling,
- Soft stretchy cotton to keep your newborn comfortable for naps and night-time
- Easy to use traditional swaddling
- Wraps around your baby with no need for complicated folding or fastenings
- No Velcro or ties to ensure you can't swaddle them too tightly
- Unique pocket creates space for hip healthy natural leg development
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute acknowledges the Groswaddle as a ""hip-healthy"" product when used as directed
- *Twin pack contains two hip healthy swaddles (Spotty Bear Twin Pack).
Caring for your Swaddle
How to use
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Line dry or tumble on low heat
- All Groswaddles are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Groswaddle at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage
- We recommend washing dark colors separately for first few washes as well as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colors
The baby's weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.
- Place baby onto open swaddling wrap, fold in the top of the wrap so that the fabric is in line with the nape of the neck, legs should then be placed inside the hip healthy pocket in a natural "froggy" leg position.
- Make sure that the pockets upper material is around the baby's tummy. Holding the upper right hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly over baby's arms, and tuck the fabric under baby's body, leaving fabric loose around the legs.
- Holding the upper left hand side of the swaddle; wrap the fabric snugly around baby's arms and underneath torso, leaving fabric loose around the legs. Ensure that both legs can freely flex.
*Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, images shown are for reference only, color and texture of products may vary. Product packaging (if any) may differ.