Bean Sprout Husk
Bean Sprout Husk Pillow
“Traditional methods from our grandparents” reinvented with “Modern Technologies”.
Note:LE Husk’s stringent control in the production of our bean sprout husk pillow will assure our customers the highest quality and also safe for babies use.
- Stage 1: Husks are carefully selected and placed in a temperature controlled washing equipment. Washing process takes 3 days and temperature is set to kill all bacteria.
- Stage 2: After 3 days of washing, the husks is then transferred to a centrifugal tumbler drum for first stage drying process.
- Stage 3: The husks are then spread out for traditional sun drying process.
- Stage 4: All husks will undergo a further disinfection and sterilization process by passing through an UV Light Emitting Machine.
- Stage 5: The husks are then vacuum packed to ensure no bacterial growth during storage.